Saturday, September 16, 2023

To My Loyal Readers

To my loyal readers. I apologize for going incognito for a year.
I have had a lot of ups and downs as well as writer's block. I hope
to continue to post snippets of my journey and continue with my
blog. 
I try to go through the Vocabulary ABC's at least once a year to 
make sure that the links work. I am sorry that the board and care
side bar does not give the names and addresses of the board and
cares available, only what their budget is. 
In the last year, I have quit my job due to low staffing only to go
to another job that didn't require my skills. So, I left that job only
after two months and went back to my old job. They even gave me
a promotion and a raise. 
Now, I wish to complete a master's program at a local university 
that only requires 30 units and I have already done 12 units towards
this degree. I will go part-time to school and work full-time. I think
that will be a good fit for my time and effort.
I have been at my job now for six years. This is where my blog was
born back in 2014 while I was a client of my company. Now I am an
employee. Boy have things progressed. 
I hope you will continue to use my blog for the purposes of 
humanitarian needs. I think it is a little slice of inspiration for those
that want to know what mental illness is like and while here, where
they can go to find affordable housing and support. 

I still think that this paper should be read by all who visit here.
It tells an accurate description of the trials and tribulations of
mental illness. Together let's fight the stigma.