Monday, January 12, 2015

symptoms survive despite recovery training

     Symptoms come and go, but some come back after they go. Why is that?

     Symptoms are as unique as an individual's personality. But, my symptoms
come back. I am trying to figure out why. 

    One of my ideas about this nature is that some of my symptoms are not 
symptoms, but memories.

     These symptoms were difficult for me to identify at first. That is because
I get bombarded by several symptoms (memories) at once. In order to save
myself from explaining over and over again, I drafted a list of my
symtoms.

     With this background explaination, my doctors and therapists are better
able to treat me and understand what memory or memories I might be 
having trouble with.

     These identifiers in my chart help make therapy more direct, because 
the background that I am dealing with has already been explained
and documented.

     Now, I have a memory card.