Saturday, January 24, 2015

Way to Go (part 2)!

     Something that I have been recommending in my earlier posts,
is the education of our youth.  I am proud that Obama seems to
feel the same way.  

     With the next leg of his legacy, Obama knows the advantages
of education and is still improving the lives of the next generations
to come.  

     Inspired by his State of the Union Address, I feel like he gets it.
He has encouraged America's youth headed toward college one day.

     On more than one of these points, it is already
a leap (according to some of the populace), the changes and programs
implemented so far from the Obama Administration.  

     I see the "Change".

     He spoke of it in his campaign; he has worked and developed
much of what he promised the voters (and then some).  I have seen
more done for the lower classes of America than any other 
president that I remember.

     So, I say,"Way to GO!"  Thank you Obama for instilling a future
foundation for my children's children and their children and their
children.

     After that is said, (I know he has already done a lot), but, can
we maybe think about raising the age of minors?  It has been 
shown that children are still developing at 18....

     I would ask for age 21, but I would rather see 25.  Years needed
to fully develop.  Am I asking too much?  

     To reference a few of my earlier posts;

way to go (part 1)                      mental health vocabulary

college is healthy and necessary

     Obama knows the importance of future generations and he is
brave enough to bring America back to its edge; beginning with the
foundation to America's next millennium.

    Way to Go! Thanks Obama