Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Just to Let You Know

   Just to let you know, I have updated the affordable housing link to San Diego Housing Commission. It has been updated since January 2024.                                                                                                                I have also added a follow button. This is something new and I don't know exactly how it works, but we will see.                                                                                                          To stay up to date with my links, I thought I would continue with the link to 

DeLellis and Associates a Social Security Law Firm that specializes in helping others achieve approval of their Social Security applications, when everyone else will tell you to just sit back and wait for your denial. 


Also, there is my Vocabulary ABC's.