Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Empathic Epiphany (Pareidolia)

     My intellect illuminates from being
touched by a higher power entity. For
surely, my ideas are more advanced than
my education.

     My first epiphany happened one night
when I was nine years old. I woke in the
middle of the night to the feeling of some
kind of energy in my room.

     The entity wanted to know what I wanted
most in life. I led a very religious life at that
time and my first answer would have been that
I want to go to heaven. But, I thought better
of it and answered, "I want to see the future". 

     I have been guided ever since with this
"energy" educating me within the process of
recurring epiphany. This energy educates me
with Egyptian hieroglyphics and gardens. It
urges me to trust in my higher power, and
that everything is going to be ok.

     And now with a different perspective
through CBT training, I can see there are
always two sides to every conflict. It is
up to me to focus on the perspective I
wish to acknowledge.

     In hindsight, I see now that the answer
given to the energy entity was really healthy.
If I had said I wanted to go to heaven, it
would have been interpreted as a death wish.
As for wanting to see the future, it has two
areas of application. One actually seeing
the future (dreams coming true since age 9) 
and the other actually wishing to stay alive.

     With mental illness, sometimes epiphanies
happen on a daily basis. Some interpret this
as "heavenly" sent and others can be more
realistic and interpret epiphanies objectively.

     But, my epiphanies cannot be mine. I am
guided. I am taught. I know things before I
am taught them through the art of hieroglyphics.
This higher entity (power) guides me gently and
with the wisdom of "Proverbs". Gracefully, I
plod on, waiting for my next "lesson".

Vocabulary ABC's in Mental Health Circles