I never thought I would test positive for Covid today. I don't feel sick. We have Covid at work. Almost half a building in one building and a few in the other two. But, I was already sick after I had a spill at work last week. I had a runny nose all night and a fever of 103. But, I didn't have a test last week. I thought I had avoided being off of work sick.
I took a spill in the work parking lot and sprained my left ankle and my right knee. I was home for about a week. Now this puts a cramp in the vacation I was planning for October. I won't have enough PTO (paid time off). We don't get sick days at work, only PTO and everyone's PTO is different. If you are there for ten years you get 8 hours a payday. But I will only have been there for nine on the twenty-fifth of September. I only get 6.7 hours a payday.
Well, we will see. Maybe I don't need to take my PTO.
Check out my Vocabulary ABC's. There is a lot in the mix there. You have DSM-5. You have whitehouse.gov. You even have the surgeon general. Check it out. You might be surprised.